• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

BAREFOOT BUTTONS Christmas code 2017

klaushouz

Experienced
Hi guys and gals, Its that time of year for me to do what I do.. If you know me , you know I try to work out "special " deals with small, American music supply companies with less than 12 employees. Killer deals for us AND a boost in sales for them. I only do it for Good Guitar Karma! For all the people who didn't get in on last years killer sale on BAREFOOT BUTTONS, for your foot controllers and AX-8 and FX-8 floor units, and there were hundreds, Brett, the Barefoot Buttons owner, has approved another Christmas code for 2017! Details forth coming... get ready for a repeat performance! ~Klaus

klaushouz

Experienced
36 HRS LEFT to get Tall Boys for the back rows of your MFC's No more missing the button your aiming for.. AT 30% off!

Top Bottom