BAREFOOT BUTTONS Christmas code 2017

klaushouz

Experienced
Hi guys and gals, Its that time of year for me to do what I do.. If you know me , you know I try to work out "special " deals with small, American music supply companies with less than 12 employees. Killer deals for us AND a boost in sales for them. I only do it for Good Guitar Karma! For all the people who didn't get in on last years killer sale on BAREFOOT BUTTONS, for your foot controllers and AX-8 and FX-8 floor units, and there were hundreds, Brett, the Barefoot Buttons owner, has approved another Christmas code for 2017! Details forth coming... get ready for a repeat performance! ~Klaus

Cool, thanks for the info. I have a set on my FX-8... but I've got an Axe-FX II and a new MFC-101 on the way. I like these buttons, so I may get enough to complete the MFC.

So, any word yet? I think i need to get a few for my MFC. I'll borrow what i can from my FX8, but I need a few more all the switches this MFC has.

Anyone using them with the MFC 101? I guess I'll have to take mine from the FX8 and try them, but with the buttons on the MFC being closer together I'm a bit concerned that they may not work as well on-stage.

I think I'll try it with them off on the closest row, my standard height on the middle row, and then my tall boys on the back, so get a little more of a stairstep on each row. If they are too close together to be effective on the MFC, I'll put them back on the FX8 and hope someone see that as a selling point!

BOOM!! Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah all... The BareFoot Button code for 2017 is HERE NOW!! I WILL ONLY SEND THE CODE TO YOU IF YOU MESSAGE ME ON THIS FORUM! THIS IS NOT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC.The coupon code will ONLY be good for 5 days from TODAY! There is minimum order of six(6). The discount will be 30% off of RETAIL for the all products.THAT IS DOUBLE THE 15% WHOLESALE DISCOUNT FOR 6 regulars .... WE are getting 1st crack at getting the new Acrylics and Tall Boys too. The general public WILL NOT have access to them, only us,till we get our pick first.. for the next 5 days...

Barefoot Buttons – Guitar Pedal Buttons Easy On Your Feet
Born from a common problem, we created this easy to install customization for all musicians that use pedals, from guitarist, bassist, keyboardists, dj’s and so on. This…
barefootbuttons.com

Last edited:
ATTENTION....only 3 days left.. to get 30% off Tall Boys and regulars ..over 100+ Fractalites served ...had over 15,000 views for this sale last year. Don't miss out this year!!

Placed a small order yesterday. Only needed a couple of more tall boys for the two IAs as the top row, and 4 regular ones of a different color for the controls along the right edge of my MFC. Thanks for getting this set up for us!

Back
Top Bottom