• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

BAREFOOT BUTTONS Christmas code 2017

klaushouz

Experienced
Hi guys and gals, Its that time of year for me to do what I do.. If you know me , you know I try to work "special " deals with small, less than 12 employees, American music supply companies. Killer deals for us AND a boost in sales for them. For all the people who didn't get in on last years killer sale on BAREFOOT BUTTONS, for your foot controllers and AX-8 and FX-8 floor units. Get ready for a repeat performance! Details forth coming...Soooon ~ KLAUS

Last edited:

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
Thanks for the tip. I had my brother-in-law here last week and he is also an AX8 user. He got some first-hand experience with the BBs and really likes them. I just gave him a heads-up. Again, thanks!

klaushouz

Experienced
ATTENTION....only 3 days left.. to get 30% off Tall Boys and regulars ..over 100+ Fractalites served ...had over 15,000 views for this sale last year. Don't miss out this year!!

Top Bottom