BAREFOOT BUTTON COUPON CODE 2017

Waiting for Zenrigs to start shipping so I can layout the labels and put the buttons on all at once. I guess I'm just too lazy to do the buttons, then redo everything after I get the labels.

Very very very soon... everything is in stock and ready... just been a little full-on with the day job and need a little time to update the ZenRigs website. Was going for last weekend, but looks like it will now be next weekend (14th Jan). Will update here when it's running again.

Thanks!
Sukh

Thanks for the update Sukh! I know you have the day gig and holidays are busy as well. The tags you do look like the best available so it's definitely worth the wait.

I take off on the 19th for about a 10 day trip, so I'm hoping go get them ordered before I leave and then maybe do the board when I return.

Thanks for the update Sukh! I know you have the day gig and holidays are busy as well. The tags you do look like the best available so it's definitely worth the wait.

I take off on the 19th for about a 10 day trip, so I'm hoping go get them ordered before I leave and then maybe do the board when I return.

Thank you - I really appreciate your patience mate. Won't be long, promise!

Awww I missed the sale!
I love these barefoot buttons....I referred to you a few times recently on other forums

Here's my fx8 (Tall buttons on top row)

Boss MS3

Back
Top Bottom