Bare Knuckle Juggernauts

TheGoatLord

Experienced
I finally got some Juggernauts to put in my guitar and threw together a quick clip. I had very limited time so it's really short but I think you can really hear the clarity and punch that these things have. Signal was Mayones Regius > AxeFxII (5150 block) > USB > Logic 9. There is a little post eq/compression on the master but for the most part, the guitar tone is straight in. I'll try to throw up a song soon with more than a looping riff haha.

Holy shit look at the output EQ notes on those! Those are some high power pups. How do they sound clean? I had Holydivers in my PRS and loved how they sounded overdriven, but couldn't get a clean tone I really bonded with out of them. They looked stunning though and while I like the way the JS Moores I put in sound, I definitely miss the classy as hell look the BKPs brought to my old, beat up guitar!

Holy shit look at the output EQ notes on those! Those are some high power pups. How do they sound clean? I had Holydivers in my PRS and loved how they sounded overdriven, but couldn't get a clean tone I really bonded with out of them. They looked stunning though and while I like the way the JS Moores I put in sound, I definitely miss the classy as hell look the BKPs brought to my old, beat up guitar!

Supposedly as far as their output goes the Juggernauts are on the low end of the high output pups by BK.

I found this pretty interesting review: http://youtu.be/PkIiMvfpgJg

The cleans are very good on those pickups. They were a significant upgrade from the cl/lf I had before and ready to buy another set of bkps for my RGA.

The cleans sound great. The juggs have a nice big tone to them and don't feel very high output to me. No problems getting them to clean up.

I'll let you know in a week or so:) I just bought a set for my Horizon NT7. I have Aftermaths in it now and I love them but I'm sure the Juggs will be insanely good as well... if not better:)

I think you're going to like them. They're very musical, get a ton of harmonics, and have a really nice high end to them.

I think you're going to like them. They're very musical, get a ton of harmonics, and have a really nice high end to them.

Yea I'm ready for those bad boys to show up! Also out of curiosity, what are the specs on your Mayones? I'm placing the order for mine tomorrow!!!!!

Yea I'm ready for those bad boys to show up! Also out of curiosity, what are the specs on your Mayones? I'm placing the order for mine tomorrow!!!!!

Chambered Mahogany Body
5A Flame Maple Top
MM Blue Jean Satin Finish
Luminlay side dots
Ebony fretboard
Custom Inlay @ 12th
E/B/G scalloped frets from 19-24
Stainless frets
BKP Juggs
3-way slider
Master V/T (no splits)

Some pictures

Also, I didn't pick the inlay. I traded a guitar for this so I apologize ahead of time for how lame it is haha. I'm looking into getting it removed.

Chambered Mahogany Body
5A Flame Maple Top
MM Blue Jean Satin Finish
Luminlay side dots
Ebony fretboard
Custom Inlay @ 12th
E/B/G scalloped frets from 19-24
Stainless frets
BKP Juggs
3-way slider
Master V/T (no splits)

Some pictures

Also, I didn't pick the inlay. I traded a guitar for this so I apologize ahead of time for how lame it is haha. I'm looking into getting it removed.

Man that thing is hella sexy! I'm going mahogany body as well. Also 5A Top in Quilted Maple and I'm getting that sick Trans Natural Fade Blue Burst Out finish... In a Regius 7:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 21
Dang dude they sound awesome in your Mayones. Im pretty sure im getting a pair put in the next guitar that I get. I have some blackhawks and I love them.

I was going to get black hawks but after a ton of reading and sample clips, I took a risk with the juggs. These things sound so good that I'm just blown away every time I pick up my guitar. I'd like to think I made the right choice.

I just ordered a bridge Juggernaut, i can't wait. It seems like an aftermath that has all the things i didn't like removed, and then they gave it alnico flavor, which i think is perfect

Back
Top Bottom