Wish Bar blocking buttons

i would imagine people have mentioned this but why did they put that silly bar right there and how does it get past the people making decisions?

Also, would be great to have more presets or stArting point when pulling up an effect. I'm not a pedal builder although I have done a fair amount of audio engineering. I always feel my drive sounds could be better. The high and low pass take out beef and cut out too many critical frequencies, unless maybe I should be doing something different.

The lag time using this as a regular pedalboard is quite frustrating.

The screen could be cooler someday ;)

The overload message is quite frustrating. Why would someone make a unit that can max out quite easily?

Overall it's been very cool. I've definitely Been wasting time tweaking when I'd much rather be playing. But it's the nature of the computer beast.

Glad there's a good forum!

The bar is there to protect stuff that shouldn't be stepped on.

It would be cool to have presets for effects blocks. But real stompboxes don't come with presets, so I don't that it's much of a problem. If you can dial in a real stompbox, you can dial in the AX8.

The high- and low-cut in the Drive models were chosen because that's what the real pedals use.

There is no switching lag within a preset unless you're using X/Y in some blocks.

Why would someone make a unit that can max out CPU? So they don't have to dumb down the modeling or charge hundreds of dollars more for extra ptocessor power and hat most folks don't need.

The screen could be cooler someday ;)
+1. :)

The knob pots (on the FX8 MK II at least) seem to be made out of very flimsy plastic posts. I'll take the bar being there!

Back
Top Bottom