Banned from TGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the fireworks I totally expected higher casualty numbers than that.

That’s because it’s not a ”My thing is better than your thing” situation, it’s a “Oh, you clearly have a very strong emotional attachment to the thing you bought. That’s cool, but you might want to follow up on that,” kinda thing.

Yeah so Scott from TGP email back to me was uhhhh, interesting LOL needless to say they could care less. You can tell they have power trip issues as well. At one point he said "come back to me in 30 days and I'll reconsider" LOL he then got pissed when I said no and said I used an alt account to launch a 2nd vendetta and to consider his offer rescinded (I've only ever posted from one account). The clowns

No-one here is dumb enough to assume that things posted here are in a vacuum. Right?
The accusations and/or innuendos about folks 'being on the take' or 'undercover spy mods for the competition',
well, we all know it's unwise to play with matches while crossing over bridges.

30 days goes by so fast. Let's hope you don't regret turning down Scott's offer.
Or immediately coming over here and looking for a crying towel over it.
Yeah I won't regret that at all LOL heck if my biggest regret in 30 days is that Scott from TGP didn't let me in his paid off forum I had a good 30 days!

Man, I stumbled into this thread completely clueless and I think I'm happy to stay that way. I want to ask, "What the hell is this all about?!" But then I guess I don't....None of this would have happened if y'all just stuck to your good old fashioned tube amps!!!LOL :D

People just had to play god with all that computer nonsense and look where we are! o_O

Last edited:
Why TGP letting NDSP control the narrative there?
Almost 10 supporting members were suspended/banned this week on TGP thanks to NDSP paid staff abusing the Report button on TGP.

Williamsaaron40 - moderator at NDSP Discord.
waterbound - moderator at NDSP Forums.
Who knows. Im sure we could think of many reasons but end of the day, Scott has more than enough proof but his goto is "I asked them and they said they aren't". C'mon now, why would they admit to that LOL doesn't make sense to me

It's ironic (and irrelevant to this topic, but anyway...), my first exposure to Fractal that made me want one was a Scott Peterson demo, or maybe a class, showing AxeEdit and playing a little. Sounded great.

Yeah, I've seen a couple of folks around that will trash me when I posted positive things over there about my like of FAS products .... No doubt about some "infiltrators" behind the scenes.

To my knowledge, I'm still free to post over there...I don't care enough to even check. It was a fun place to hang until it wasn't, and man have we ever crossed that line.

I'm not sure they've thought this through to it's logical conclusion.....a half a dozen or so influencers from each company talking past one another while the rest of the world yawns and ignores them.

I doubt NDSP are paying the guy. I reckon he's doing all this monkey business for free, because the ironic thing is, he's bought into a cult whilst accusing others of being in a cult.

Extremely lame.

shrug

You won't ever see such shenanigans with me or anything to do with BFD. We stand on our own two feet, and I stand by our software and our users and I fully and transparently support them as much as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom