Banned from TGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
tgp is a landfill with ignorant apes trumpeting their nonsense and then crying to useless moronic admins who ban the ones that havent given them money. that site deserves to die but morons of that kind will always exist in the world so they have a big crowd available

I just read through your last posts on TGP. I totally don't understand how that could possibly lead to a ban. Didn't you get banned from twitter too? Brutal.
I got banned because I wrote about user Mjoe89 the following (paraphrased):
"He's got a vendetta because he was banned from our forum for being a troll. He's a notorious troll who has been banned from here, our forum, Rig Talk, SSO and countless others. He's using an alt and violating the rules yet the mods refuse to do their jobs and ban him."

Mjoe89 is none other than the infamous Donnie B., aka EL84 Abuser, aka WBellman, aka XTC Blue, aka dansut299, etc., etc., etc.

He's a troublemaker and has been banned from countless forums and he's back at TGP under yet another alias.

I read posts about pickups there, but I don’t participate. This is making me glad that this is the only forum I actually write in. I’m sorry that happened, and I wonder if there’s mechanism to appeal. And I’m also wondering if it was just the line about the mods not doing their jobs; their skins might just be thin enough for that to have broken them. So touchy.

There's a number of people over there that spend all of their time sh__posting. At some point I decided "if you can't beat 'em, might as well giddyup."....and It's been an amusing distraction from 2020/2021 misery, but I think I'll stop now. Too much pettiness and vindictiveness.

But I'm the bad guy because I pointed out he's breaking the rules. :rolleyes:

I once got kicked out of a bar because this guy was harassing this young lady who didn't
want or ask for the attention. I could tell he was stressing her out bad, so I intervened. The
Bouncer came over and got in between me and the guy to ask what was up. I told him, "If
you were doing your job instead of acting cool and talking with your buddies and yukking
it up then me and this drunken asshole would not be having words."

I was not so politely asked to leave.

Some don't want to be reminded they have dropped the ball----even when their job is to NOT
drop the ball, and they still find a way to drop the ball.

Last edited:
I got banned because I wrote about user Mjoe89 the following (paraphrased):
"He's got a vendetta because he was banned from our forum for being a troll. He's a notorious troll who has been banned from here, our forum, Rig Talk, SSO and countless others. He's using an alt and violating the rules yet the mods refuse to do their jobs and ban him."

Mjoe89 is none other than the infamous Donnie B., aka EL84 Abuser, aka WBellman, aka XTC Blue, aka dansut299, etc., etc., etc.

He's a troublemaker and has been banned from countless forums and he's back at TGP under yet another alias.

What's really f'd about this situation is that, with his previous username, he made his intention VERY clear on his first post, "to level the playing field" in regards to the trash talking of another company who didn't have the hottest rollout with their product. When he was banned under that username for calling everyone trolls repeatedly, he came back and started acting like he was buddy/buddy with everyone, but it was quite obvious who he was and his intentions are still the same, he's there to disrupt. And of course he's saying he isn't the one who reported you and asking the mods to back him up, knowing full and well a mod isn't going to discuss that publicly.

Reading the last 14 pages or so through that Fractal thread over TGP must've been the worst thing I've ever read. Don't waste your time on this. Even worse than most Youtube comment discussions.

EDIT: and oh man there are some miserable and small-minded people who really seem to hate this company. Imagine spending most of your time bashing on a company on an internet forum. Think I'll pass.

Last edited:
Typical Narcissist, with entitlement issues.
The need to wreak havoc, and gain pleasure at someone else's expense, for the sheer attention, and false sense of power.
Manipulation of whatever sandbox, (TGP) they're playing in, and creating alter ego's (user names), to reach a desired outcome.
Its pathetic, and can be quite damaging.
BETA boy beta get kicked for sure.

A person with that type of personality, never changes, but needs to be held accountable for damages along his path of destruction.

All our firmwares are "Reliable", and if the slightest thing is off, its snuffed out immediately.
I've never seen a company that cares so much about its user base as Fractal does.
I'm here for life!

I fell for the TGP "anti-Fractal" drivel for years until I was smart enough to give the AX8 a try. Been eating crow ever since (now have the FM3 and Axe III/FC-6). Those who continue to spout the rhetoric that Fractal modeling isn't at least equal to other devices are either lying through their keyboard or have not tried any Fractal product.

I guess one's expectations of TGP members shouldn't really be set very high. After all, Fractal devices are designed and geared more toward professionals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom