Banks

bbarrow

I have an Axe-Fx and a mfc-101. everything works normal with the factory presets and midi controller. i created a new preset (X385) and it shows (on mfc-101 as well) the last bank(5) when i select it on my axe-fx/axe-edit. however when i click another preset and try to go back to X385 it doesnt work on the axe-fx/axe-edit or the mfc-101. help please.

The MFC-101 is able to store a max 0f 384 presets. By defaults the MFC-101 maps these 1 to 1 with presets on the Axe-fx. In order to access the higher presets on the MFC-101, you must use the Axe-Fx TxMap function found in the MIDI menu of the MFC-101. It will map an MFC-101 preset to a different on on the Axe-fx.

The reason it loads when select it from Axe-edit or the Axe-fx is because of Total Sync sending the info from the Axe-edit to the MFC-101. It is just displaying what the current state of the Axe-fx is.

I have a Roland ev-5 hooked up to expression pedal 1. The wah works and is set on auto engage. My question is how do you get the wah to turn back off. I would like the pedal to auto engage on and off. Thanks for any help!

I have a Roland ev-5 hooked up to expression pedal 1. The wah works and is set on auto engage. My question is how do you get the wah to turn back off. I would like the pedal to auto engage on and off. Thanks for any help!
Set OFF VALUE to a high enough value. The WAH-block will then get bypassed as soon (after a short delay, depending on how AUTO ENG is set) as the expression pedal sends a value below that one.

Back
Top Bottom