Bank Up Down (HOLD = Quicker)

craiguitar

Power User
Hi,
How do I set Bank UP/Down buttons to scroll fast through the banks when I press and HOLD?
This is what happened on the MFC. I get that the HOLD function has to be programmed here, (and I have set the banks to wrap at 25 x banks max. in my case).
I need to be able to press and hold to scroll quickly rather than tap-tap-tap multiple times.

For example, I am in bank 1 for a specific song, then the next song on that given night resides on Bank 14. A Press and Hold should get me there quicker than tap-dancing to Bank up 13 times to get there.

Hi,
How do I set Bank UP/Down buttons to scroll fast through the banks when I press and HOLD?
This is what happened on the MFC. I get that the HOLD function has to be programmed here, (and I have set the banks to wrap at 25 x banks max. in my case).
I need to be able to press and hold to scroll quickly rather than tap-tap-tap multiple times.

For example, I am in bank 1 for a specific song, then the next song on that given night resides on Bank 14. A Press and Hold should get me there quicker than tap-dancing to Bank up 13 times to get there.
The FC doesn't currently support this so you have to hit the switch each time you wish the Inc/Dec. It's on the list of things to add, however.

As a workaround, you could increment +/- 4 or so on the hold function to reduce the number of taps significantly.

Using your example 1 --> 14 would be 3 holds and a tap (1 --> 5, 5--> 9, 9 --> 13, and 13-->14).

The FC doesn't currently support this so you have to hit the switch each time you wish the Inc/Dec. It's on the list of things to add, however.
This basic functionality that was on the MFC misses me and makes the CF very painful to use for work

This basic functionality that was on the MFC misses me and makes the CF very painful to use for work

So far at least, I'm pained to say I agree.
Having spent well over £800 for the controller, the very least I expected was that ALL the functionality and speed of use from the MFC would be incorporated in it. That's before we even get to the improvements that we'd expected (of which granted, there are many which is all good). So far, I have to say I'm a little underwhelmed by it. Changes seem a little more clunky and slow, and the missing features are mystifying. Here's hoping the necessary improvements can be made soon!

Back
Top Bottom