Wish Bank size

i would have thought you could be in preset more but make the tope 4 button's scenes. Is that not the case?

Banks are currently 8 presets. if you only assign 4 Direct Preset switches, you miss out on the other 4 in the Bank when using Bank up and Bank down. they are still accessible using the F1 Preset Select mode, but it sort of defeats the purpose.

because of the "system" function of the 8 switches/8 presets and the F1 Preset modes, this may not be as easy it is seems to implement. that's my guess.

Hopefully they can have this option as I usually 4 presets per bank. My other multi effects have this option and it worked great for me.

One extra side benefit of having banks of just 4 patches is that the text could then bit a little larger, as we wouldn't have to fit 8 onto a page list, so then maybe I could actually read them from standing height...

Hopefully they can have this option as I usually 4 presets per bank. My other multi effects have this option and it worked great for me.
Did you see my post above this one you just posted? I am trying to figured out what I am I missing because it doesn't seem like a problem

Did you see my post above this one you just posted? I am trying to figured out what I am I missing because it doesn't seem like a problem
the issue they're having is that the bank actually still has 4 presets that they can't access. so they technically have 512 presets available, but in practice they can only access 1/2 of them. this issue can easily be viewed in 2 different ways:

the solution of "change your thinking" by simply not using those other 4 Presets per Bank
vs
the solution of adding the feature because "i really should be able to access all the Presets."

both views are pretty "all-in", so it could be difficult to see and understand the opposite view.

I hope there will be an update soon for the footswitch use for presets, Patch Names in big letters and so on.
We stated it so many times here in wishes and bugs. This i right now the only big issue i have with my AX8.
And i think i am not alone.
All this discussion comes from that point.

I would also like to see a "Bank SIze" parameter because I use the upper switch row as pedal switches
and the the other row to recall resets.

Back
Top Bottom