Bank Names showing name of 2nd preset in that bank on FC display?

I'm just learning to customize up my "Performance" Layouts (7&8), and, as part of that, changed my bank size to 4 (as instructed). Today, while working on the layouts, I noticed there was an update available (1.10) for the FC12, so I installed it. Right after that, I noticed something pretty odd... When I do the Bank + and Bank - navigation, it briefly shows the name of the second preset of that set of 4 presets on the second line of the FC display. Always the second preset (so, preset 2, preset 6, etc.). Is that a "bug" in version 1.10, or is it something I've done or set wrong?? Still pretty new at this, so I have no clue why this is happening. I didn't think the "Banks" could even have names, but why show the name of some random preset in that bank?

It is always meant to display the first preset in the bank on the second line of the main LCD.

That is a bug, however. Apparently if you have your display off set to 1, it will show you the second preset in the bank instead of the first. This will be fixed in the next Axe-Fx III firmware update.

Back
Top Bottom