Bank inc/dec bug? (solved & not a bug)

<MACHINE>

Inspired
Running on 5.06, usb 1.08, FC 1.05 and latest AxeEdit (as of yesterday).

Have the FC-6 set to scenes 1-6 (tap) on layout 1.

A hold on button 5 goes to layout 2 - "presets". 001-006 load up. A tap/layout link is assigned to each to engage and link back to its respective scenes on layout 1...this works as expected.

On layout 2, I have buttons 4 & 1 set with a hold to bank inc/dec +1/-1 respectively (I've tried other combinations of buttons with the same results) (Bank size is set to 6).

When I do the hold (button 5) on layout 2...
It shows in the main display the banks going up and down along with the name of the "target preset". But the scribble strips don't following along.

Ex:
I press bank up, main display shows 007-012 and the name of preset 007. Press up again, shows 013-018 and the name of preset 013 etc.
All the while, the scribble strips remain on presets 001-006. And if you tap one of them it goes to which ever one you press (and links back to layout one - scenes 1- 6 as stated above).

The upper limit setting only seems to go to 85 which is what I left it on (both +1 and -1 bank hold buttons).

I hope my description makes sense...let me know if there's something that doesn't add up.
Otherwise, anyone have any ideas? Bug? Am I leaving something obvious out?

I should add that I tried this exact same scenario only changing bank to preset and it worked perfectly. Meaning each "hold +1" moved to the next preset in the main display number/name and each scribble strip. This includes on up through the first bank of six into 7, 8, 9 and 10 (ooops, didn't intentionally use that numbering that a few of you will recognize;))...."hold -1" worked as well.

Last edited:
Please make sure you have your Preset functions on your Layout 2 set to "Select in Bank" and not "Select by #." If they are "Select in Bank," feel free to send me your "System + Global Blocks + FC" backup from Fractal-Bot and I'll have a look.

Back
Top Bottom