Bank 16

jefferski

Fractal Fanatic
Would someone be willing to export and send me Bank 16? I lost a few of the presets in it due to the Vol Incr/Decr bug.

Thanks, and thanks again to Joe and everyone for fixing the issue in the new FW.

Thanks Chris! It's weird though... the download saves as a .txt file, and no matter what I do I can't get my Mac to rename it as a syx file. Don't know if that's Mac thing or a Dropbox thing.

Would you mind just exporting 16-3 and 16-6? Thanks and sorry for the double work :)

Thanks Chris! It's weird though... the download saves as a .txt file, and no matter what I do I can't get my Mac to rename it as a syx file. Don't know if that's Mac thing or a Dropbox thing.

Would you mind just exporting 16-3 and 16-6? Thanks and sorry for the double work :)
on your mac, just click the file once. press the RETURN key on your keyboard; this will let you rename the file. simply delete the .txt at the end. it will ask if you want to change the file type to .syx, and confirm that.

Yea, I already did that multiple times... ;-) When I remove the .txt, it would just put it back.

But I just got it to work by opening it in "Get Info" and telling it to recognize a syx file type as Open With AX8-Edit. Then it wasn't trying to make it be a text file.

Thanks! Got my presets back.

Back
Top Bottom