Bands that I somehow missed

Yes. It's been a big pastime for me to check for bands that don't follow the radio 'hit list', but write amazing songs.

In some ways, it's disheartening, since you barely hear about these incredible artists.
Exactly my thoughts. If you only listen to the radio, you're missing out on so much good stuff. Feel free to send me any other suggestions.

Crazy Lixx if you like 80‘s Rock. I just love those guys and the new album is simply amazing.

I had a small chat with Chrisse, one of the two guitarist and he recorded everything with the FM3.

Sometimes I miss my Rock 'N Roll, and somehow I missed this Bay Area band from the '00s. If you like Rock, you need to check out Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. Here they are asking the question I frequently ponder:

Wow...what an apropos band name! I somehow missed The Vaccines (by only a decade this time). I must've been in and out of the "sandbox" when they came out. They've got a lot of great material. Here's just a really fun nonsensical rocker...something you might make your alarm tune! I give you "Wreckin' Bar (Ra Ra Ra)".

I would add one of the band of my friend Alessandro del Vecchio (keyboard player): Hardline

In the few gigs they did at the end of the 2021 in Europe, the great @AndreaSeveso played all the guitar parts with an FM3.

I would add one of the band of my friend Alessandro del Vecchio (keyboard player): Hardline

In the few gigs they did at the end of the 2021 in Europe, the great @AndreaSeveso played all the guitar parts with an FM3.

I loved the first Hardline album w/Neal S and Dean C, but will have to check out some of their later work.

Here are a couple of songs from 'Catfish and the Bottlemen'. Just recently discovered these guys and I only missed them by about 5 yrs (instead of a decade or better for some of my picks). They're from Wales, formed up about a decade ago, but didn't publish an album until 2016.

Back
Top Bottom