• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Band Promo

Sidivan

Fractal Fanatic
I'm really digging deep to promote my current band. We're starting to get a little radio play and getting some big shows and merch rocking and need a little push. I'm hoping the nice folks here will take a listen and help us land a spot opening for Coheed & Cambria.

You can listen to our self-recorded demo at www.facebook.com/chaosinquestion or www.myspace.com/ciqmusic (though the facebook is way more active). I hope everybody enjoys the tunes!

Also, we've got a shot at opening for Coheed, so here's where I need some help. You don't even have to like our music on facebook. This only requires that you have a facebook account and click "like" on our event post.

1.) Sign in to Facebook
2.) Click http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 ... ry_fbid=14 6849272002520
3.) You should find yourself on a coheed event page. Click "I'm attending" at the top.
4.) You should also see a post by Aaron Dorval with a link to Chaos in Question. Click "like" on that post.

That's it. We really appreciate the click!

Top Bottom