Ballerina 12/24 and Tone Match

A to the T

Experienced
After checking out the waveform of the actual recording the two delay settings for each pitch is 112ms and 224ms.

When I programmed this in the harmony block and checked it in my waveform editor the delay was reported as 148ms and 264ms. This is caused by the high settings on the pitch tracking parameter. If you set it to almost zero then the delay is accurate. Anyhow, with a tracking setting of 6.16 I had to set the delays to be 91 and 182 and that resolved it and the actual delay reported in the waveform was 112 and 224ms (or fairly close)

I wonder if Cliff could fix this and accomodate for the tracking parameter in future firmware. To test out my theory I set a delay to 1000ms and measured it with the pitch tracking set to 0 and the delay was 1000ms. When I set it to track at 6.16 the delay measured was actually 1046ms. So all he would need to do is figure out the equation to apply the tracking setting and offset the delay so its accurate.

Anyway here's the preset: Axe-Change - Download Preset - La Ballerina - by A to the T
And here's a sample of it:

Back
Top Bottom