Bakerman... This one is for you

MrGuitarabuse

Fractal Fanatic
I have been part of this community for some time. Not really a huge poster but trying to learn and the stuff I have learnt I am trying to share when I have the chance.

Over the years I have found the "elusive" Bakerman participating in various threads. And no matter the issue or problem the user might have, Bakerman has solved it. Mostly with one post and with dead on accuracy.
Mr Bakerman has no signature, no "beta tester" blahblah no "FAS" related stuff... no endorsement of this or that. So I am always been very curious of... "who is bakerman...really"...

Well, it doesn't matter... where ever you are and whoever you are... From all of us (at least from me) to you...

Thanks

Last edited:
+1 from me!

Bakerman has helped me in the past : Very knowledgeable , very thorough and very patient . A true positive influence on this forum !

I thought (s)he was Cliff under a different name for a while , but probably not.

There join date is only 2 days apart. My guess you are both right. Remember the word occult doesn't mean evil it means hidden. (Although that which is hidden is usually hidden for a reason.) LOL

There join date is only 2 days apart. My guess you are both right. Remember the word occult doesn't mean evil it means hidden. (Although that which is hidden is usually hidden for a reason.) LOL
I believe that was when the forum was moved. My join date is the same time and I know I'm not CC or Bakerman (or am I? :smirk:).

Same here.... Corrected some false information that I assumed was correct just the other day. Definitely knows his stuff.

I have always given him thanks in posts that he has help me out in, the man knows his stuff when it comes to anything Axe FX! Probably one of the most under recognized members on the board... the man has talent and is not selfish with it.

+1

Modest, concise & deadly accurate ....... huge asset on the forum ... and probably embarrassed right now :)

The rest of us have belly buttons ..... Bakerman has a MIDI Out

Back
Top Bottom