Baked Potato gig in LA area!

Radley

Experienced
If any of you guys in the LA area are interested: I will be playing two sets at the infamous Baked Potato with some of my Koinonia bandmates, and some special guests including Tony Maiden (guitarist with Rufus & Chaka Khan), and Bill Cantos - singer and keyboardist extraordinaire. I believe the showtimes are 9 and 11pm - please join us! :) And get there early for the best seating and enjoy an excellent Baked Potato prepared to your liking - Yum!

Sorry for my omission - it's this Saturday night!!! :)

Last edited:
Hey, nice gig :) Wish I could be in LA for this. Please see if you can get someone to take some pics!

If any of you guys in the LA area are interested: I will be playing two sets at the infamous Baked Potato with some of my Koinonia bandmates, and some special guests including Tony Maiden (guitarist with Rufus & Chaka Khan), and Bill Cantos - singer and keyboardist extraordinaire. I believe the showtimes are 9 and 11pm - please join us! :) And get there early for the best seating and enjoy an excellent Baked Potato prepared to your liking - Yum!

Am I missing something? What date is the gig?

@Radley.. damn, St. Patrick Day... no can do, but I would really like to come to a gig, especially at the Baked Potato. Anything else coming up on the calendar in the area? I'm in Santa Monica so would be fairly easy to come out and catch you somewhere!

Might bit too far of a trip from Michigan... but hope that gig was slammin' Hadley! YouTube clip is killer...

Back
Top Bottom