Bagpipes Attempt

Hi Mark

I was amazed when I heard this .

I have now put it to use. It really IS a bagpipe...... HA - Cant wait to go playing saturday. I bet people will turn their head.

Greetings

AAEN

This is truly awesome! You guys make it harder and harder to justify waiting to upgrade to the II! I somehow feel like there has to be some way to replicate this on the Ultra....Or maybe thats just wishful thinking.

Using it live was WILD. 350 + people in the audience turning their heads to see the bagpipe player. Just good fun. :)

Thanks for sharing the preset. It is great inspiration.....

AAEN

I did it for the Ultra too! I had to have it... my playing isn't quite good in this clip but it works... tweak it further if you want to!!! I'll make a thread about this too I'm sure Ultra people want this too! I don't think it's possible with the Standard due to not enough blocks or CPU. Right?

EDIT: My patch is kinda made for my purposes so that when I turn the patch on, the drone will automatically start. You can also make it so that the drone will be playing only when you are playing but then you can't do that bagpipe intro sound unless you play a lower note first to kind of fool people. If you want that, simply make the lower synth block volume connected to envelope controller.

Attachments

• Bagpipe Ultra IR.syx
    8 KB · Views: 19
  • Bagpipe-Fx Patch.syx
    2 KB · Views: 26
"Excess CPU usage" message after reimporting Mark's bagpipe presets into FW 10.02. Anyone else have this problem? I had no trouble with them previously.

4145b664b77de1fd747a2411b73510e6.jpg

"They may take our bagpipes, but they'll never take....OUR GUITARS!!!!"

LOL!

"You tell William Wallace he can use his Kemper and kiss his own arse. I'm sticking with me Axe-FX II!!!"

Hey guys,

I want to revisit this patch some time soon as things have definitely progressed since I first made it.
Unfortunately, I've just moved and don't have a studio set up at the moment. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Cheers,

Mark

Please do!!!! FW10 version.

I play in a couple of Irish Pubs on a regular basis and this will go over big!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom