AFIII Bagpipe preset

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor

Yesterday, as I was recording AC/DC's "It's a long way to the top", I remembered that I made such a preset for the Axe-Fx II, and realized that I never ported it to the Axe-Fx III - until this morning !

I was even able to port it to the FM9, even with only one synth block :cool: Here's how I did it :

Another of my crazy presets that was almost lost forever, freshly updated to 20.04. This one is just for the fun

Last edited:
Very cool love the bag pipes for the fxiii I was thinking about that yesterday that would work good for Steve Earl Cooper head road.
I also love the way it sounds for it’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock & roll.
Very cool creation.

Yesterday, as I was recording AC/DC's "It's a long way to the top", I remembered that I made such a preset for the Axe-Fx II, and realized that I never ported it to the Axe-Fx III - until this morning !

I was even able to port it to the FM9, even with only one synth block :cool: Here's how I did it :

Another of my crazy presets that was almost lost forever, freshly updated to 20.04. This one is just for the fun

This is amazing! Have you made this available in axe exchange?

Wow. That’s awesome!! Seriously pushing the envelope! I doubt the FM3 could run that. But….could it?

I was once told that the reason bagpipers walk when they play was they were trying to get away from the noise. :D

I personally like them, but thought it was kind of funny.

Wow man! That is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom