Badlands - High Wire COVER VIDEO w/vocals

ProgressiveRocco

Power User
The first Badlands record still is one of my favorite hard rock albums, so underrated! love Jake E. Lee's playing on that!
My good buddy Vale kickin ass on vocals as usual, definitely not an easy song to sing
icon_biggrin.gif
hope you dig it!
I'm using the 100w Plexi boosted with a TC Electronic spark booster for extra bite ;)

That was my favorite album when it came out...still makes my regular rotation. I was lucky enough to catch those guys at the Aragon Brawlroom here in Chicago. Jake shredding his ass off with a giant fan blowing back his hair is indelibly burned into my mind as one of the coolest things ever. Great choice. Stellar playing as always!

Oh no... you've done it again... stellar job that man
(and a special mention for the vocals too)

My brother from another mother! Definitely one of my favorite songs and albums. Winter's Call is up there as well. I seen them in a small club near here. Jake was playing through about 3 Marshall stacks. The stage was floor level and I was standing right in front him and the Marshalls. It was obviously loud but a good loud. I couldn't hear house at all, just stage and remember thinking the stage mix was perfect.

Awesome vid! Be sure to give your buddy Vale kudos as well. \m/

Absolutely killed it again, Rocco! Vocalist buried it too. There's nothing about Ray's vocals that's easy to replicate and he did a stellar job. The bass player for Badlands (Greg Chaisson) lives here in Phoenix, AZ and works at a local guitar shop called Bizarre Guitar. I'm gonna show this to him. I'm sure it'll put a smile on his face. :) Great job, sir!

Absolutely killed it again, Rocco! Vocalist buried it too. There's nothing about Ray's vocals that's easy to replicate and he did a stellar job. The bass player for Badlands (Greg Chaisson) lives here in Phoenix, AZ and works at a local guitar shop called Bizarre Guitar. I'm gonna show this to him. I'm sure it'll put a smile on his face. :) Great job, sir!
that would be freakin awesome!! big fan of those guys! thanks dude! ;)

Excellent playing Rocco and your vocalist did amazing too. That is a killer tone you got. :)

I know what you mean about that Badlands album it's superb.

Back
Top Bottom