Badger 30 and tremolo

Sounds killer dude, the badger 30 has become one of my favorite models. Just curious, which cab are you running through? Thanks!

Sounds killer dude, the badger 30 has become one of my favorite models. Just curious, which cab are you running through? Thanks!

I don't know what he used, but a stereo mix of the 1960b T75 RW and Mesa V30 RW sounds great with the Guthrie Govan Badger settings. For the Suhr Koko boost he uses, I like to run a filter before the amp set to null, level around 12-15 and lf cutoff around 400 or so. Adjust the lf to fit your guitar and add clarity. I also add another null filter with the level set to -12 or so for pulling out a nice clean tone, when not using the other filter.

Thanks a lot. Every sound i`ve heard from you is killer.
I`ll check. I tested many cabs, but i think i ended up with Hot Kitty 1x12. All of the new ir`s sounds killer. And i love the reverbs... And the new bias tremolo. Pure love for me :)
Also made a patch with the Hiwatt Brilliance and 1x6 cab. Interesting sound.

I seriously can`t understand if someone can`t get a good sound out of this box. But i never go for a particular sound. I just choose some amp and see where it takes me.
Usually to a place of bliss, where i would never end if i just had 1 amp and a cab.

I cut my global EQ completly at 31 and 5-6 dB at 63. Everything else is flat. Don`t cut in the cab section much after FW10.

The only thing i would love to have is at least 2 presets for the global EQ. One for low volume and one for gig volume. But i don`t know if its possible.

Tasty indeed... Thanks for sharing!

Could someone please point me in the direction of some bands with this kind of music? Would be extremely appreciated

Last edited:
Sounds great- I'll have to try the Badger 30... I keep getting stuck on the same few amps and not venturing out more..

Back
Top Bottom