BadBots III - Dissonant, Ambient Preset based on the Reverb Pitch Shifting facility.

Thanks for all these great contributions one more year & have a very merry X-mas and happy 2022.
Really impressive how powerful the Axe Fx III is. Happy with an FM3 here but in the coming years this machine will join the house for kicks.

As the title says. One can have a lot of fun messing with the latest reverb parameters. Here's a video to demonstrate and a preset so you can mess with it yourself.

Preset link: https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=9319

At least one of the scenes had a distinct Halloween vibe to it. And if I was one that regularly heard voices, I’d have thought I’d forgotten my meds. 😳 Just sayin’, as I turned my guitar on before donning my headphones, and thought I heard someone speaking as I raised my headphones to my head. Freaky. 🤪

Well done on the preset mate!
Lee

My favorite part is around 12 minutes in and after where you're setting up the london plate with octave up and down. Love your playing there along with the beautiful soundscape. Very helpful to watch you set that up. Thank you!! And best wishes for the new year.

Merry Christmas Burgs. Hope you and yours have a safe and fruitful New Year.
Cheers,
Lee
Thank you, Lee. I hope you and your family have a great one too. Cheers.
Merry Christmas and thank you for the great presets you’ve gifted us with.
No probs. More to come. Merry Christmas!
Always a pleasure to play your presets!
thanks for sharing!
i wish you All the best
Merry Christmas to everyone !🎅🤶
Thanks, Nick. All the best to you and your family.
Thanks for all these great contributions one more year & have a very merry X-mas and happy 2022.
Really impressive how powerful the Axe Fx III is. Happy with an FM3 here but in the coming years this machine will join the house for kicks.
Cheers! Merry Christmas to you too.
At least one of the scenes had a distinct Halloween vibe to it. And if I was one that regularly heard voices, I’d have thought I’d forgotten my meds. 😳 Just sayin’, as I turned my guitar on before donning my headphones, and thought I heard someone speaking as I raised my headphones to my head. Freaky. 🤪

Well done on the preset mate!
Lee
Yeah, there's definitely some otherworldly stuff going in there. I think I'll explore it some more - maybe make it less chaotic - and post an update soon.
My favorite part is around 12 minutes in and after where you're setting up the london plate with octave up and down. Love your playing there along with the beautiful soundscape. Very helpful to watch you set that up. Thank you!! And best wishes for the new year.
Thanks, David. I noticed that bit afterwards as well. I think I'll explore that some more. Merry Christmas!

@2:19ish oddly enough; I hear the sound of reverberated trumpets :hearteyes: Wishful thinking; I know :D
Ooh. There's an idea. Cheers!

That was really fun to watch. Thank you very much for this and all the other videos and presets you posted here. There is a big section in my AXE with your presets.
I wish you also a merry christmas and a good start in a hopefully better year.

Thanks Burgs for your thoughtful, generous ongoing sharing during these times of circumstantial isolationism.
Your highly creative and cleaver approach toward preset construction has always been an inspiration and a glimmer of light at the end of this dark tunnel of our times....
...A Merry Christmas, with the hope of the world, to you and yours!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom