Backpack for AX8 transport

Nero

Inspired
Hey guys, still a newbie here, before i had a 50lbs pedalboard, small amp, and a backpack that i would keep my cables, extension cords, straps, mics, strings and all that good stuff. One of the reasons I went with the AX8 was to go direct to FOH and since i use IEM anyways it was the best choise to get rid of the amp set up.

Now, i'm shopping for a backpack that can fit as much of my stuff as possible, at the very least fit the AX8 and straps, cables, mics and all the basics for my rig but Ideally something that i can also fit a laptop and an iPad (we use a presonus live).

Has anybody shopped around for this? I've looked into the Helix backpack but looks like it may not have enough room and for the price at least i feel like you can get more for the money, i also saw this one "Gator Rigid Foam Backpack - MIDI Controller and Laptop Case" on sweetwater (can't post links yet i think) which looks pretty roomy.

Anyways just wanted to know if anybody is going for a similar setup, I just want a backpack and a les paul in each hand and i can go in and gig! lol

Thanks! I looked into that one too, wasn't sure how roomy it was, would you mind maybe sharing a picture of it with the AX8 inside and the top opened just to get an idea of how things fit, thanks!!!

I'll try to remember to take pics when I get home before I head out for my gig. When I flew to San Fran, I had my AX8 and Macbook Pro inside with no problems. The expression pedals fit nicely in the side pockets and everything else in the front pockets. I believe there's a picture of another Forumite who bought one and was the reason I went with it. I'll try to find it.
Thanks! I looked into that one too, wasn't sure how roomy it was, would you mind maybe sharing a picture of it with the AX8 inside and the top opened just to get an idea of how things fit, thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom