Back in the day: A retrospection of the Ding Dong

Maybe it's perception. Maybe it's the fact that your sense of taste gets worse as you get older. Maybe they changed the recipe.

I dunno. I feel like Dr. Pepper tastes better from a can than from a plastic bottle but I'm pretty sure that's my mind playing tricks on me.

Twinkies, HoHOS , SNOBALLS, and the King , the Hostess Cupcake.....how many thousands did we consume as kids..........

Maybe it's perception. Maybe it's the fact that your sense of taste gets worse as you get older. Maybe they changed the recipe.

I dunno. I feel like Dr. Pepper tastes better from a can than from a plastic bottle but I'm pretty sure that's my mind playing tricks on me.

I've always thought Coke tastes better from a can than a plastic bottle. In fact, pretty much every soft drink does to me. Except Pepsi. It sucks regardless of how it's served, lol.

Gentlemen.
Test #1
Im going to wrap my ding dong in the thin foil we use for tacos down here for 1 week and report back.

And it wasn’t that modern, crimped, plasti-foil crap either. Just a thin-ass piece of foil, barely covering it. 😂

on a side note I miss the 70's Dorito's flavor, and what's up with the bags and price getting larger for years but seemingly no extra chips?

I don't think our taste has gotten worse, it's actually gotten more refined so that we prefer the taste of good chocolate.

Kind of like how we once thought our Peavey solid state sounded great... ;-)

Back
Top Bottom