back in the brotherhood!

Singtall

Experienced
Vendor
i just got another axe-fx II. it's been too long since i experienced the real deal. i was missing so many things about the axe-fx II. you don't know what you got until it's gone!

i am glad that i backup all of my presets before i was forced to sell, but i wonder if any of the presets will be worth anything since they were made on firmware 11?

I recognize that screen name anywhere. Welcome back, Ross. Loved your YouTube videos way back when. We talked pretty extensively about the Voodu Valve vs the Prophesy. Glad to see you're back on the bandwagon.

QUOTE=dpeterson;1227299]11 to 19 is a big jump, be prepared for the worst ;)[/QUOTE]

I'd say more like the best!!![

Start from scratch IMO. 19 requires less massaging for great tones. Grab an amp and cab and a reverb, adjust to taste and you're done.

The pre section in the cab block is a very powerful tone modification tool. Spend some time experimenting with the different models on a setup you are familiar with to see what they can do.

I agree with starting over, you will probably end up with better presets anyway, with the current firmware. PITA, yes, but worth it.

yes, much better tone out of the box so far. my old presets were super loud and clipping on this firmware.

it's so good to be back.

such happiness, I'm so glad for you! nothing is like getting back on track. I guess you enjoy it more since you've been away from it for some time. I'm more concerned about all of us who's been playing it every day. what if.. it's suddenly not there anymore? I don't dare to even think about it oh no too late! sounds scary. what would you do right? I'd eat a ton of bananas and scratch my head.

I recognize your name from the 11R forum. Hope you're enjoying the unit. Just ordered mine and anxiously awaiting delivery.

Back
Top Bottom