Back from Afghanistan!

Dendrite

Inspired
Hi all! I’m back in the good ole USA, and I’m so happy to be here!
Some of you might remember that I deployed to Afghanistan last September. I just recently got home. It was a hugely successful tour with a great group of your Navy’s finest in one of only two trauma hospitals in theater, at Kandahar Airfield.
Got home to find my family waiting at the airport for me, and got back in the forums to find an FM3 is being released! Sweet! Need to find the waitlist for that beauty...
Anyway, thought I’d blast all with this message to say thanks for all the good wishes as I left.
Did I mention how happy I am to live in this country? Any time the drama around here gets you down, I assure you there’s nothing like living in a third world country war zone to recalibrate your attitude...

Some of you might remember that I deployed to Afghanistan last September. I just recently got home. It was a hugely successful tour with a great group of your Navy’s finest in one of only two trauma hospitals in theater, at Kandahar Airfield.
Got home to find my family waiting at the airport for me, and got back in the forums to find an FM3 is being released! Sweet! Need to find the waitlist for that beauty...
Anyway, thought I’d blast all with this message to say thanks for all the good wishes as I left.
Did I mention how happy I am to live in this country? Any time the drama around here gets you down, I assure you there’s nothing like living in a third world country war zone to recalibrate your attitude...
Welcome back shipmate, time to start jamming again.

Welcome back! I was there back during the election timeframe. I believe you guys got busy one of those days.

Thanks all!
Getting back in the swing of things here, bit by bit. And trying to build some callus back on my fingers too!

Back
Top Bottom