Baby spider inside my axe fx 2

ezvictor

Inspired
Played a winery gig and picked up a stowaway. Should I worry and take it apart or will it just die or move on? I'm mostly concerned that it's presence may screw up a component internally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk using the world's most ironically named cell phone company; sprint.

Be careful it might be a line 6 spider.

giphy.gif

I was once watching my 52" big screen TV and there was a spider crawling across the inside of the screen. Its legs were probably 4" out from its body. It was huge. That TV DID in fact end up dying shortly thereafter. I've always wondered if the spider shorted it out.

I was once watching my 52" big screen TV and there was a spider crawling across the inside of the screen. Its legs were probably 4" out from its body. It was huge. That TV DID in fact end up dying shortly thereafter. I've always wondered if the spider shorted it out.

Okay. That doesn't make me feel any better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk using the world's most ironically named cell phone company; sprint.

I noticed it while I was editing. I use the front panel primarily. I saw him crawling around behind the glass on the green display.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the cobwebs could eventually halt the ventilator! :mrgreen

I would Google how well cobwebs conduct electricity too ;)

It may lay its eggs in the basketweave IR :D

Ok, ok... At least 3 answers were way funnier than mine. Funny thread :lol

I would not advise spraying bug spray in there...

HOpefully it will find its way out, when it is hungry.

I would not advise spraying bug spray in there...

HOpefully it will find its way out, when it is hungry.

Yeah I won't be spraying it out.

My playing should make him wanna bug out.

Open carefully. Apply airblower thoroughly. Love spiders and bugs, but would hate them if they jumper the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed it while I was editing. I use the front panel primarily. I saw him crawling around behind the glass on the green display.

Dude.... I zone out staring at the display sometimes when I play with the lights down. If that happened to me I would've filled my shorts.

Back
Top Bottom