Baby Metal

First half seems dance music with distorted guitars , second half more "metal" ahahah !! Crazy this Japanese people !!

This stuff makes me feel like I'm stoned or something. I can't help but think that it's just wrong watching three cute little girls making happy faces jumping around to the sound of death metal music :? it just doesn't work for me.

What a strange juxtaposition of styles...

Mr Ronnie James Dio may be rolling over in his grave at those cute little asian girls throwing the devil horns while singing bubble-gum pop melodies over extreme metal... :evil

The 2nd video was better than the first, but neither of these musical styles is something I would listen to on their own, much less combined. It is a lot less "you got your peanut-butter in my chocolate" and more like "you got your tuna-fish in my chocolate" :ambivalence:

I think that this music represents the mood of this country's People quite well...they go from bubble gum to Death Metal within seconds or mash it all up....
Not my Kind of style, but very Fun to watch...Marty Friedman is a very respected Guy in Japan, and I remember ihm saying in an interview, that the Japanese People are real Open minded...they are not afraid to included happiness, where the Music would demand only "evil attitude" (for our taste)...

IMHO, the Real Heavy Music evolved also by using Major-scales (and Not only Minor-scales, Tritones and similar sad, angry and negative Moods)....the more diversity you include, the more attention you get (Not always a benefit maybe :)

but....i prefer Kenji Kawai or X-Japan, when it comes to Japanese Music.....

Fuuuu**in' hell!!!!! For this crazy, Big Audience I would wear a School Girl dress by myself! The Japanese are light years ahead... Maybe they will reanimate Freddie Mercury in Future....

Fuuuu**in' hell!!!!! For this crazy, Big Audience I would wear a School Girl dress by myself! The Japanese are light years ahead... Maybe they will reanimate Freddie Mercury in Future....
Wearing a school girl dress definitely would not hurt your YouTube views, see this guy! :D

Back
Top Bottom