Baba O'Riley #2

HaPe57

Inspired
This is my 2nd approach to simulate the sequencer used in the song "Baba O'Riley" by "The Who".

How to use? Just go thru the scenes from 1 to 5.

The basic trick: The synth's voice #1 is modulated by the sequencer. The sequence length (this is the number of stages) is controlled by scene controller #1.

With scene controller #2 I gently fade out the synth path.

By the way this preset should be easily transformed to FM3.

Have fun :tonguewink:

Attachments

• Baba O'Riley.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 30
This is my 2nd approach to simulate the sequencer used in the song "Baba O'Riley" by "The Who".

How to use? Just go thru the scenes from 1 to 5.

The basic trick: The synth's voice #1 is modulated by the sequencer. The sequence length (this is the number of stages) is controlled by scene controller #1.

With scene controller #2 I gently fade out the synth path.

By the way this preset should be easily transformed to FM3.

Have fun :tonguewink:
Thanks! I have been trying with no luck to simulate this.

Have you guys seen my video demo of an Axe-Fx III preset I made for this song? A good friend of mine showed it to Pete Townsend and forwarded me the response which I put into the "Love Letters" folder of my email archives :)

Yes, I know this great video. I tried to think out of the box and was looking for a different solution.

Anyway both approaches show the great flexibility of Axe FX III.

Have you guys seen my video demo of an Axe-Fx III preset I made for this song? A good friend of mine showed it to Pete Townsend and forwarded me the response which I put into the "Love Letters" folder of my email archives :)

What did Pete say??

Back
Top Bottom