Baba O'Fractal - Axe-Fx III Preset and Demo

Any suggestions where to set it? Still seems really finicky.
Set it so it triggers on a firm pick. You'll need to play it almost staccato. There has to be a split-second of silence for the next note to trigger.

mngolf said:
Is there a key to triggering output out of the first two scenes? I find I have to pick very hard to get it to respond.
Adjust the threshold of ADSR1. I'm watching Matt double pick the intro notes, adjusting ASDR1 does not change much. Too low or too high kills it completely. And the double picking stops the signal from coming thru completely.

I have to be missing something here.

Adjust the threshold of ADSR1. I'm watching Matt double pick the intro notes, adjusting ASDR1 does not change much. Too low or too high kills it completely. And the double picking stops the signal from coming thru completely.

I have to be missing something here.
Don't double-pick. Let the preset do that for you. Pick single staccato notes. Staccato lets your signal get out of the way so the preset can do its job.

This is my favourite Who-song since young age and I was always wondering, how they did it. Now I know...

Very cool Matt !!
I just imported this to FM3 Edit...and its missing a block in the chain after the CAB.....maybe an important one ? any suggestions to fix this ?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom