Baba O'Fractal - Axe-Fx III Preset and Demo

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Here's a preset I created for Dweezil Zappa and finally decided to share with the world. Find the download link below and read the notes on Axechange. Use Scene 1 to enter the basic pattern into the looper then noodle over the top with the simple or twiddly scenes. Dial in your sound of choice for scene 3 to hit the heavy chords. If you have an FC, use the Per Preset layout where I set these things up for you. You have all the tools here to learn to do a perfect recreation of the synth intro -- without using any synths!

https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7509

Thank you very much for this one @Admin M@! I have been trying a long time to achieve the synth part of this tune using the Axe but could never quite get there. Thanks for sharing!

I played this for a keyboard player buddy that I used to play with years ago .... He's a HUGE "Who" fan and he was really pissed ! He's concerned that it would replace him in a band setting :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Is there a key to triggering output out of the first two scenes? I find I have to pick very hard to get it to respond.

Back
Top Bottom