B STOCK FRACTAL

I think I did with an AX8 back in 2016 or before. It may have a mark or scuff but not that you would notice and it comes with a warranty. You can buy used from someone with no warranty and more $$ or a B stock for less with warranty. Choose wisely.

I just bought a B-stock FC-6. There is a small chip/scratch on the top. I could probably fill it in with a permanent marker and nobody would know without close inspection. No other issues.

I think you may need to define what you consider "mint condition" for us and/or Fractal to answer you. B stock absolutely means it is not in mint condition but Fractal has promised fully functional and has a full warranty. My experience with B stock from a variety of companies has been very positive. In fact some products I haven't even been able to figure out why it was considered B stock. It is almost always a very minor cosmetic issue

In fact some products I haven't even been able to figure out why it was considered B stock. It is almost always a very minor cosmetic issue
This.

Many will sell as B-Stock on returned items because they can't be sold as new. I would not hesitate to by a B-Stock with warranty. The returned item could be not even taken out of the bag...

In some cases, I believe, it's like buying an open box or refurbished computer from Best Buy. Someone bought it, opened the box, possibly hooked it up and decided to return it within the return window, which I believe is 15 days at Best Buy.

Some clearly breathed on my FC6. What gave it away was that some of the clear protective film was falling off of one of the scribble strips. Like wtf dude, let ME take them off.

Other than that, nope. Nothing wrong with my b-stock FC6, lol.

FWIW I just got my "B-Stock" Axe FX III MK II in this afternoon and it's in outstanding condition, just one minor ding to the corner, a quick twist with the vise grips and it was ready for biz, wasn't even a need to paint over the metal, once racked up you can't see it...otherwise, there wasn't so much as a particle of dust on it, easily worth saving the couple hundred!

Axe-Fx-III-Box.jpg

B-Stock.jpg

Back
Top Bottom