AxeLive for AX8 and Axe FX II Now Available!

Are you able to move and control the amp control knobs in AxView, via the GUI or are they for informational purposes only?

Last edited:
This is very good! It's quicker and more responsive than Ax8 Edit.... hang on I've just noticed you've implemented custom controls sets. Suberb! That was one of my wishes for Ax8. Would be great to be able to choose from all of the Amp block parameters, eg Bright Cap value. But still, excellent work.

Okay...now that's really cool!

So how do you handle a situation when the amp. sim. doesn't have an exact equivalent of the control on the real amp. or do they all have a 1-to-1?
Basically the app based the controls on yek's guide which specifies which controls have been modeled, if a knob is not modeled then it's not shown. the taper works the same as with ax8-edit

This is a killer app, very simple and the integration with external controler is a must.
With an Axe FX II original it works very good.

A little bug on the grid with shunt block, it display an empty block.
The display scale of each Quick button doesn't follow the value with external control.

New features is possible?
-Use the external controler with the amp UI, like the first control the first buton, the 2nd the 2nd button etc ....
-When using External control, the quick control mustn't move until the external CC reach the value : if you change preset, and turn the external control, it will set a different value of the old preset.

Badass job on this, and you got a lot of stuff into here very quickly with the custom amp-model-specific views!

Little bug since I'm intimately familiar with it: on the real Orange Tiny Terror, the "TONE" knob (hi-cut) is inverted ;)

This is a killer app, very simple and the integration with external controler is a must.
With an Axe FX II original it works very good.

A little bug on the grid with shunt block, it display an empty block.
The display scale of each Quick button doesn't follow the value with external control.

New features is possible?
-Use the external controler with the amp UI, like the first control the first buton, the 2nd the 2nd button etc ....
-When using External control, the quick control mustn't move until the external CC reach the value : if you change preset, and turn the external control, it will set a different value of the old preset.

These are all fixed on the new version https://www.roxxxtar.com/axview

Also i added the option to use external controllers for the amp/drive UI, you select a channel and the starting cc number under settings and then the amp ui will map it out starting from left to right, so if you choose cc 1 as the starting point, the left most knob will be cc1, the one to the right will be cc2 etc.

Last edited:
So in essence
These is all fixed on the new version https://www.roxxxtar.com/axview

Also i added the option to use external controllers for the amp/drive UI, you select a channel and the starting cc number under settings and then the amp ui will map it out starting from left to right, so if you choose cc 1 as the starting point, the left most knob will be cc1, the one to the right will be cc2 etc.

So in essence sort of like a RAC12 unit? I have some dummy DJ controllers I bet I could get to work....hmm I'll try this out tonight.

So in essence

So in essence sort of like a RAC12 unit? I have some dummy DJ controllers I bet I could get to work....hmm I'll try this out tonight.

Yes but you need to run the app to work as a link, and any midi controller will do as long as it sends CC

Right I assumed that for sure because it's all sysex of course. Can't wait to try it out later. Thanks!!

I noticed you've done up the amp UI's with four inputs for applicable amp models... any plans to do anything with those UI elements? =D

Back
Top Bottom