AXFXII v18 - Dynamics, harmonics and exploding tubes? Pictorial/Tutorial Added!!!

I made last night at the rehearsal room a little soundcheck clip Scott Peterson's settings for the Plexi 100W and the same cabs mixed with Cab Lab 3 from Cab Pack 10. I did it with Santana typ playback and a drummer friend to try something different, but I can't play like Santana. I wanted to see how it sits in the Mix on a playback with lot's of percussion, keyboards and....it sits very well in the mix.

I made last night at the rehearsal room a little soundcheck clip Scott Peterson's settings for the Plexi 100W and the same cabs mixed with Cab Lab 3 from Cab Pack 10. I did it with Santana typ playback and a drummer friend to try something different, but I can't play like Santana. I wanted to see how it sits in the Mix on a playback with lot's of percussion, keyboards and....it sits very well in the mix.

Very tasty man!!! Sounds great!!!

Hi Scott, thanks for all your detailed input.
Yesterday i started fiddling around with your suggestions - Whoh- a beautiful inspiring tone, just using the volume knob - could not stop playing.....
Mind sharing these presets, as used in the beginning of this thread, to get more understanding.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom