AxeStd Input2 to Output2

frama78

Hi Folks, after 10 years(!) of AxeFX-absence >I´ve decided to get the vintage Axe one more chance :)

Well. For my live rig, I want to use my system as followed:

I run the Guitar to the front input, Out 1 (mono) to foh. Now, I want to feed my monitor signal (w/o guitar signal) back into the Axe and mix it together with the routing of the guitar to output 2. This way, I can mix my sound. This is the easiest way to have my stereo-sound right in my IEM. This works well with my Kemper, but I´d like to have a "spare" Axe-rig aswell.

any thought?
1585669180988.png
FXLoop Block works only as a output when routed to the guitar-path. I doesn´t work as an Input nor does the Feedback return...

You're sending the monitor signal to Input 2, correct?

That signal enters the grid from the FX Loop block. You need to route it to the Feedback Send block: {FX Loop} --> {Feedback Send}

Keep all the other connections and blocks in your example routing. Also verify the FB Return block mix is turned up.

Be aware that the FX Loop's auto-sensing/shunting design will create a feedback loop and potential loud noise if you select this preset with no cable plugged into Input 2L.

I´ve figuered it out. Once, the routing is correct, it works. I was confused to set the Return in front of the Loop and then sendig the signal afterwards.

Thank you!!

BTW: I´m surprised how good this thing sounds when you have found the right IRs. The Marshalls dont thrill me too much (I´m a huge 2203-Fan!) but the SLO und CAE-Sounds are stunning!

Back
Top Bottom