AxerFxII - Euro Uber through studio monitors with some volume...

biggness

Power User
The wife and kids decided to go outside and play in water today, and I decided I wanted to rock. lol After the coast was clear, I decided to play some at a not so healthy dose of volume to get some really nice coupling action between my guitar and the speakers. It was awesome. I dialed up a Euro Uber model, and fiddled with the quick control knobs a little bit. I also tweaked some effects in there, which are some post chorus for a detune type effect, 2290 delay with ducking, and some reverb. They are really subtle though, so you probably can only hear them between pauses and such. Anyways, here it is:

The wife and kids decided to go outside and play in water today, and I decided I wanted to rock. lol After the coast was clear, I decided to play some at a not so healthy dose of volume to get some really nice coupling action between my guitar and the speakers. It was awesome. I dialed up a Euro Uber model, and fiddled with the quick control knobs a little bit. I also tweaked some effects in there, which are some post chorus for a detune type effect, 2290 delay with ducking, and some reverb. They are really subtle though, so you probably can only hear them between pauses and such. Anyways, here it is:

good lord .the punch and and kick coming out of my Bose system ..is crazy ..it sounds REALLY good .and definetly ups the bar for modellers and the" In the room" question

Last edited:
good lord .the punch and and kick coming out of my Bose system ..is crazy ..it sounds REALLY good .and definetly ups the bar for modellers and the" In the room" question

Thanks. In person, it sounds pretty rad. I find that it loses a lot detail with converting it to mp3 and uploading it to the internets.

I'm thinking you are pulling everyone's legs and that's a real amp.

Nah. No tubes were harmed in the making of this clip. ;)

Wow, that does sound meaty!

Thanks man.

what are you using to record?

I am running the AxeII into Reaper via the usb.

Unfortunately you can definetely hear there isn't one tube in that sound... :( how long till we get a good sound out of a "modeler"? :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom