AxeLive Update

I like this alot and contributed :). The new version 2.0 has the word 'edit' with broken graphic on the blocks. It works, just shows a missing image. I re-unzipped etc, but still showing incorrectly. Win 10 PRO.

Thanks

Last edited:
Great piece of software, installed this past Sunday, and made donation yesterday (Monday).
Very pleased!

John

I just bought a copy even though it may not be optimized for touchscreens and I am not sure 100% what its for and how it compares to Axedit. I like supporting the community and it looks super cool in the screenshots

Fixed my edit WTF My auto constantly changes the to tube

Last edited:
I can't play with this until my wife wakes up. Since it says select midi input and output does this mean it communicates basically like Fractal-Bot?

@Nero I found that for the TX star Lead, the amp model has both an input gain control and an overdrive control, but the overdrive control cannot be found in AxeLive, neither thru realistic nor full controls.

Made my donation yesterday. I will check in a bit to see if it went through as I never got verification from Paypal. It is pretty cool. I am not sure how much I will use it. I have to play more. I do love the fact it is so large I have bad eyes due to meds and a medical condition so that part is totally awesome for me. I take it from tone name that it is designed for changes in a live situation.. That is cool. I currently have it on my surface Pro 4 but I may load it on IPAD and see what happens. I want to use the AX8 as my everyday live rig but still use my Helix a lot just because of its ease of editing on the fly. I know nothing of using AX front panel other than tube amp adjustment

Hey guys sorry i haven't replied i've been busy with other projects and work, thank you to all who have donated! @Smittefar i'll check it out and fix it for the next update

I just bought a copy even though it may not be optimized for touchscreens and I am not sure 100% what its for and how it compares to Axedit. I like supporting the community and it looks super cool in the screenshots

Fixed my edit WTF My auto constantly changes the to tube

it works more like Axe-Edit it's just a different interface and has different features, thank you for donating!!

I can't seem to figure out how to change cabs in the AxeLive 2.0 update. There used to be a drop down box with all the cab names, but I can't find it anymore.

Never mind, I just had to restart Axelive and they're showing up now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom