AxeLive Update

Well I found the problem, with other versions I unzipped the program in a normal folder and I used it without problems, with the latest version I did the same and had this issue, so I changed the folder to my program files folder and now runs without problems...my bad :(

sorry for bother with this...and remember to read carefully where to locate the program...

Thank you Nero for your attention and support.
Glad it's working!

You can already do that. Click on they little square in the bottom left corner of the block.

Bug report(small): (win 10) I pinned the program to the task bar, but in the task bar the app name shows up as "electron"
The new version is available, can you let me know if it stops showing it as Electron when pinned?

Version 1.2.02 is now live, fixes the issue with the cab block and adds the option to double click on the preset number to type it

I tried to find it on iTunes App store but it did not come up under AxFxView search.................whats the scoop? I can follow the link tonight from home.
Just so I understand, can this be used as Edit but with say an iPad?

I tried to find it on iTunes App store but it did not come up under AxFxView search.................whats the scoop? I can follow the link tonight from home.
Just so I understand, can this be used as Edit but with say an iPad?

Its not on the app store, its only for desktop no mobile version is available, for mobile use fracpad, AxFxView can be downloaded at roxxxtar.com/axfxview

It still says electron
View attachment 39205

The work around for this is to create a shortcut and then Pin to Taskbar using the shortcut and not the executable. I'm guessing this issue has something to do with the Description field in the Properties-->General tab. In testing, when pinning an executable, Win 10 uses the Description field as it's display name but when pinning a shortcut it uses the shortcut name.
icons.jpg

@Nero not ideal, but you could use a version resource patch utility.

e.g. I use this for win32/win64
https://ddverpatch.codeplex.com/releases

verpatch /s FileDescription "AxFxView" AxFxView.exe

30cuplt.jpg

Last edited:
Would be cool if it could be optimized for touchscreens. I tried it on windows tablet and its not a great experience. For example I couldn't change reverb type - if i needed to scroll down the list it closed the list window.

Did you have any issues getting the MIDI ports to populate in Settings? I have an ASUS Transformer running Win 10 and if I'm lucky I get the MIDI In to come up but the MIDI Out never shows an option to choose.

Thanks!

Did you have any issues getting the MIDI ports to populate in Settings? I have an ASUS Transformer running Win 10 and if I'm lucky I get the MIDI In to come up but the MIDI Out never shows an option to choose.

Thanks!
I used Chuwi tablet, no problems connecting,

Would be cool if it could be optimized for touchscreens. I tried it on windows tablet and its not a great experience. For example I couldn't change reverb type - if i needed to scroll down the list it closed the list window.
new version has a different interface instead of dropdowns witha popup window instead and the option to search thru them

Version 1.2.10 now available, includes the new FavMix and a new preset list along with many other features. https://www.roxxxtar.com/axfxview

• Added Support for Q7.02
  • New FavMix, you can assign 2 parameters globally or per preset and quickly edit them with sliders, click the arrow right of the toolbar to reveal
  • Double Click the value of a parameter on the Graphical UI to type it
  • New Interface replaces the Dropdowns on the Graphical UI with a pop window with search & pin feature
  • Added Search & Pin to Presets Window
  • Added Formant Block to Graphical UI
  • Added Pitch Block to Graphical UI
  • Added Multi Delay Block to Graphical UI
  • Added Tone Stack Type to Amp Graphical UI
  • Updated Graphical UI Code Base
  • Updated External Controllers Code Base
  • Changed from Single click to Double click the scene name to edit them
  • Added Import/Export of FavMix to Advanced Settings
  • Fixes to the Block Grid

Attachments

• axfxview.jpg
    axfxview.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 17
Hey Nero, I was wondering what your development stack is for this? I see it's multi-platform so I'm just curious. I saw you made mention of a framework being used. Which one if you don't mind sharing the info?

Last edited:
Hey Nero, I was wondering what your development stack is for this? I see it's multi-platform so I'm just curious. I saw you made mention of a framework being used. Which one if you don't mind sharing the info?
It's written in Javascript and using Electron as the base

Back
Top Bottom