AxeII ReAMP JOURNEY SEPARATE WAYS Video Cover Mark Day

yikes!!!

i checked out a alot of reviews and YT clips on my ULTRA before i bought it.
for the most part i was convinced by the tones i heard and factored in a bit
of audio quality loss 'cuz of youtube..

i was blown away by this recent vid though. i'll take your word on not using
any track processing, but i really can't believe it. i got goose bumps after
the first 20 seconds into the song and i'm not a huge fan of journey.

if the tonal improvements from the axe fx 2 are translating this well over a YT
vid, then it must really be phenomenal in person. i am seriously contemplating
raping my 401k for an AxeFx II.

thanks for posting mark.

Hey Mark... I went to the Journey concert in Toronto in August and decided I was going to learn to play guitar. I knew this was going to be a huge challenge for me given I have no left hand. Yes, seriously I have no left hand. Knowing the imminent frustration that lay ahead, I thought it would be real encouraging if at least the tone was right. I started my search and came across your video. Your tone and playing are simply amazing! Absolutely spot on! Wow! I was so completely floored I bought me a lefty Les Paul and picked up my AXE II in Buffalo this week. While I currently have no chops to speak of, it is an awesome feeling to hear these sweet tones when I do something right. I'd like to thank Fractal for creating such an amazing product and guys like you for making the effort to create and share these presets.:)

Hey Mark... I went to the Journey concert in Toronto in August and decided I was going to learn to play guitar. I knew this was going to be a huge challenge for me given I have no left hand. Yes, seriously I have no left hand. Knowing the imminent frustration that lay ahead, I thought it would be real encouraging if at least the tone was right. I started my search and came across your video. Your tone and playing are simply amazing! Absolutely spot on! Wow! I was so completely floored I bought me a lefty Les Paul and picked up my AXE II in Buffalo this week. While I currently have no chops to speak of, it is an awesome feeling to hear these sweet tones when I do something right. I'd like to thank Fractal for creating such an amazing product and guys like you for making the effort to create and share these presets.:)

Man, that is a truly inspiring story!!!! Please keep us abreast of your progress. It's a real cool bunch here and I'm sure if you need any help with anything there will be a pile of guys that will jump on board!!!

Mark

Man, that is a truly inspiring story!!!! Please keep us abreast of your progress. It's a real cool bunch here and I'm sure if you need any help with anything there will be a pile of guys that will jump on board!!!

Mark

Thanks Mark and will do!

Hi Mark!

It's hard to believe that it's been two and a half years since I wrote my original post.

After a whole lot of hard work and seemingly endless trial and error, I finally hit a milestone in my journey. Here's an update on my progress.

It's a little rough around the edges, not my best performance, but I thought I'd share this video using my "FrankenPick" prosthetic prototype.

Europe - Carrie Solo Cover by the Rhythm Aid guy - YouTube

I've also setup a site Home - Rhythm Aid to help others and show them that if they want it bad enough, they can make it happen.

Hi Mark!

It's hard to believe that it's been two and a half years since I wrote my original post.

After a whole lot of hard work and seemingly endless trial and error, I finally hit a milestone in my journey. Here's an update on my progress.

It's a little rough around the edges, not my best performance, but I thought I'd share this video using my "FrankenPick" prosthetic prototype.

Europe - Carrie Solo Cover by the Rhythm Aid guy - YouTube

I've also setup a site Home - Rhythm Aid to help others and show them that if they want it bad enough, they can make it happen.

You are an inspiration! Blessings! Keep rocking!

Great job Mark!!! love your attention to detail in your solos. Sounds like you guys could tour the country in a Journey cover band. I'd go see it.

Back
Top Bottom