AxeII ReAMP JOURNEY SEPARATE WAYS Video Cover Mark Day

Sounds absolutely AMAZING! Great tune, great playing, and amazing preset!

Thanks for another killer vid, Mark.

Has the gat had any processing in the DAW or is it direct? ie compression, eq, tape saturation etc. Sounds killer

Mark ur a preset God sent angel from above lol......
:) thanks redburst!

Sounds absolutely AMAZING! Great tune, great playing, and amazing preset!

Thanks for another killer vid, Mark.
Thanks for the kind words!

Freaking awesome Mark!!!

Curious... what DAW are you using?
Thanks Warrior, I'm using Logic Pro 9.

Has the gat had any processing in the DAW or is it direct? ie compression, eq, tape saturation etc. Sounds killer
No eq's or filters. I use a Waves C4 and LL3 to get the overall mix levels up for YT :)

Mark

Looks like you have love for that 'G' Chord in the break after the solo too...best tone on original recording...and this one!

I have to agree, that;s your best vid to date.
Nice thick tone that really sings.
I think your Shur has been feiten-ized , has your Les paul been modded too ? (Love the way the chords sound)

Cheers

I have to agree, that;s your best vid to date.
Nice thick tone that really sings.
I think your Shur has been feiten-ized , has your Les paul been modded too ? (Love the way the chords sound)

Cheers

The Suhr and LP have NO Buzz Feiten treatment :)
Thanks for the kind words SB7

Mark

It's the mark (no pun intended) of a great musician with presence (no pun intended either!) who gets someone into stuff which isn't necessarily his scene. Absolutely superb man.

Last edited:
Mark, that was AWESOME! My former guitar teacher (great guy) played in Frontiers. You BOTH do an incredible job of covering this song. Good stuff!!!

Another excellent vid Mark! Great playing man. The vocalist is quite impressive too and should be a little more out front. Killer cover over all!

Back
Top Bottom