• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

AxeFxTutorials - Public Livestreams and 1-on-1 sessions

chris

Legend!
Hello, it's Chris from AxeFxTutorials and I have been teaching and helping people with Fractal gear for over 10 years.

I do Public Livestreams on Twitch and YouTube often, and offer 1-on-1 sessions via Zoom or Discord.

You can schedule 1-on-1 sessions here: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=21837455. Currently offering 15 minute, 30 minute, and 60 minute sessions. A short form asks what gear you're using and the questions you have, so I can prepare before our session. Payment is handled through my Ko-Fi tip page.

I can help with most things related to Fractal gear, like general setup, creating Presets, explaining Scenes, programming footswitches, etc.

I do not create specific guitar tones, teach how to get specific guitar tones, or explain advanced amp parameters. But other than that I've helped with many different topics.

I can help with the Axe-Fx III, FM9, FM3, FC controllers, AX8, FX8, and Axe-Fx II. I currently do not own an MFC-101, but might be able to help with it, and I can help with some MIDI topics.

You can join my public livestreams daily at 10pm EST on YouTube or Twitch to ask questions there, or schedule a 1-on-1 session.

My goal is to help you understand how to use the gear so you can be creative and most importantly play music!

Top Bottom