AxeFxTutorials.com - New Site

It's all good whatever way you decide to do it.

Well scripted/produced tutorial videos are always going to be winners and be noticed ..... not just by the FAS products users but very possibly by other tech gear manufacturers that might open new opportunities for you.

Hello and glad you are back on forum...
You have a gift ... God wanted you to be wise enough to help others with the skills and knowledge that He gave to you... never mind what happened back in time.. your reward is there in front of you... Share and help the others ...
Thank you for your time !
Its good to see you back here again !

There was a post yesterday that stated that the primary people in this forum are Cliff Chase (FractalAudio), Admin M (Guru of all things FAS including setting up professional rigs for the groundbreakers), Yek (AxeFX guru level 3000) and Simeon (Effects guru), and then everyone else.

I think it should include you for all of your free help, tutorials and general concern that has crossed the personal line, resulting in you pulling away previously.

Also it should probably include Clark Kent, but all he does is shoot the best damn IR's I've ever used. ;)

Welcome back. :)

Same here Chris, very glad to have you back even if it's via a different website. Your help has been really invaluable to me for so many different things!

Your Spirit of GIVING speaks LOUDLY against the once deafening silence of appreciation!

Welcome back bruddah!

Chris, if it weren't for your videos I would have thrown my Axe FX II across my studio in frustration within the first 48hrs. No disrespect to Cooper Carter, as he is as professional as any, but your videos have single handedly not just gotten me up and running, but I now feel there is nothing I can't do on my Axe. And I owe it ll to you, your videos, and your threads. My hope and prayer is that Cliff takes note, and gives you a place among the elite:)

Great to see you back! You've been a great help to me and I really appreciate all of your efforts. Facebook page liked.

Back
Top Bottom