AxeFXSend : A tiny tool for auditioning IRs or presets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a known problem with Windows 8.1? I upgraded to 8.1 and now the drag & drop doesn't work anymore. The shell extensions still work.

I don't know, i don't own windows 8... But i guess the drag & drop is still working as it was on win7... Does it open .syx files when double-clicking on ?

When I double-click a syx file it will be send to Scratchpad1 and also the shell extensions work. Only the drag & drap is not working.
I disabled firewall and virus programm, but still no luck.

Yes... as Administrator.

But I just got it running! There is an option if you right click the axefxsend.exe saying something like "compatibility problem treatment". I have German Windows, I don't know how it's called in English or French. It's below "run in administrator mode", see attachment. This fixed it somehow.

Attachments

• fix.jpg
    fix.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 47
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone here can clear up some confusion for me. I thought I read that you can set this utility up to cycle through cab files on a timer - which is exactly what I want to do. When I run it, however, I just get a window on which to drop cab files. The program then just loads them sequentially with little or not delay, and I don't see anything about pressing a button to mark a file. I also don't see any setup screens.

What am I missing?

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone here can clear up some confusion for me. I thought I read that you can set this utility up to cycle through cab files on a timer - which is exactly what I want to do. When I run it, however, I just get a window on which to drop cab files. The program then just loads them sequentially with little or not delay, and I don't see anything about pressing a button to mark a file. I also don't see any setup screens.

What am I missing?
That was on the old 1.xx version.
This one is a complete rewrite and does not yet provide that

The old one is the one I'm running - I think.

Sounds like you have a new one in development but haven't released it yet. If so, and you're looking for testers let me know; it's something I have more than a passing experience with. :)

PS: Keep sebastos08 on task - I want my RAC12! :D

Thank you! I'm running beta 18, so it appears I have the latest. Perhaps I'm just misunderstanding things.

So the delay feature was in an older version, this is newer, and doesn't have that feature yet?

Do I finally grok it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom