AxeFXSend : A tiny tool for auditioning IRs or presets

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about IRs/presets auditioning directly from zip files ? :)

Why not? Could be useful before unpacking downloaded stuff.
Would it be able to do rar files aswell?
I noticed that when i by accident auditioned a .ir file, the program crashed.
Would be nice of it could see if the file is a valid II .syx file and ignore others? Especially handy when auditioning folders where you've converted wav files yourself since Cab Lab puts .syx, .ir and XL .syx in the same folder. Weird that we can't choose to get the converted result in whatever file format we choose, but has to get all three?

By the way, do you know of any tool out there that does file/folder handling easier? So you can remove certain file types in chosen folder/subfolders, and also remove files in folders/subfolders that contain eg XL in the file name.

I will correct the .ir error and it's supposed to process II files only so i'll check for XL files ;)
For rar files i'll check if i can find a library to open those files...

By the way, do you know of any tool out there that does file/folder handling easier? So you can remove certain file types in chosen folder/subfolders, and also remove files in folders/subfolders that contain eg XL in the file name.
Yes, use the command line ;)
Start menu -> Run -> cmd (hit enter)
Then use cd commands to go to the folder. Then type del *_XL.syx /s, it will remove XL files or type del *.ir /s it will remove .ir files. Be careful, it will delete those files also in subfolders of the current folder (set with successive cd commands)...

Yes, use the command line ;)
Start menu -> Run -> cmd (hit enter)
Then use cd commands to go to the folder. Then type del *_XL.syx /s, it will remove XL files or type del *.ir /s it will remove .ir files. Be careful, it will delete those files also in subfolders of the current folder (set with successive cd commands)...

Thanks! It's a pain to manually select and delete files with many subfolders, just learned that the hard way after converting OH libraries.

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

You'll be able to copy the list (text data), or to copy the files directly to the folder of your choice.
This isn't working for me on Windows 7. Files are selected and their paths appear in a text file, but when I select a location and try to save the actual files nothing happens.

This is not a deal-breaker, however. I love this little app - thank you! :)

This isn't working for me on Windows 7. Files are selected and their paths appear in a text file, but when I select a location and try to save the actual files nothing happens.

This is not a deal-breaker, however. I love this little app - thank you! :)
Select destination folder with the folder picker then click on the Copy files... Button ;)

AxeFXSend only asks to windows shell to copy the files, it doesnt copy files by itself, so if the copy fails that's because you don't have write permissions on destination folder, are you admin ?

AxeFXSend only asks to windows shell to copy the files, it doesnt copy files by itself, so if the copy fails that's because you don't have write permissions on destination folder, are you admin ?
Yes, I'm admin. I mistakenly posted originally that I was using my Windows 7 box when I'm actually trying with my XP box on which I do most of my programming. I'll try my Win7 laptop and see if it works.

0.7beta uploaded : ZIP files can now be droped on the window and navigation/selection of files in the archive is done just like it would in a folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom