AxeFxCabList : A new tool listing Cabs used in your presets

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Test version: All is Ok. After 100%, there's 3 small windows (OK1 - OK2 and OK3).

With the previous version 1.0:
Here's the last message after 100% is done,
"AxeFxCabList V1.0.exe a cessé de fonctionner"
-> Rechercher
-> Fermer

Yes, please download version 1.1, it should be ok now ;)

Mine just hangs on asking for Cab names… when i refresh it loads to a different spot on the progress meter then hangs again. (Mac)

***edit*** i closed axe edit and it worked.

Yes, please download version 1.1, it should be ok now ;)

Hi Al;

Great and helpful tool you did!
But I have some little questions.

1) The download for a Mac from your ftp-site gets a program with version #1.0 from 13.08.2015, 12:31.
Where can I find version #1.1?

2) Is it an option for the future, to get also the related preset-names to the cabs?
3) Some, not all, of the entries in the cab-list only show the number ( i.e. F120() ), but not the related cab-name.
Will this be fixed in the future?

Thanks for programming that tool and best regards!
Mike

Hi Mike,
I've uploaded v1.1 for mac but maybe did something wrong, i'll have to check tomorrow ;)

Yes i'll include preset names in next version.
Cheers
Cheers
This bug is probably due to the fact you only have 1.0 version.

Hi Mike,
I've uploaded v1.1 for mac but maybe did something wrong, i'll have to check tomorrow ;)

Yes i'll include preset names in next version.
Cheers
Cheers
This bug is probably due to the fact you only have 1.0 version.

Hi Al,
thanks for information ;-)
I'll try to load and install v1.1 this afternoon.

Regards from germany!
Mike

Hi Al,

I have downloaded it just an hour a go from the link at the beginning of this thread, it says it version 1.0 and it crashes when it gets to 100%. How do I download v1.1?

I think I would like this tool a little bit better if it would export the cabs to certain columns like:

column1: CAB1 - X-state L or mono
column2: CAB1 - X-state R
column3: CAB1 - Y-state L or mono
column4: CAB1 - Y-state R
column5: CAB2 - X-state L or mono
column6: CAB2 - X-state R
column7: CAB2 - Y-state L or mono
column8: CAB2 - Y-state R

For example: With presets in which you have X-states with mono cabs and Y-states with stereo cabs the list can get a bit unclear (and twice as unclear if you use two CAB blocks :D)

Hi Al, thanks for your efforts, but I can't seem to get it working. I've shutdown Axe Edit, but it repeatedly gets to the mid 20 percent range then crashes. This is a Win 7 laptop, running your latest version. Any troubleshooting tips? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom