AxeFx vs. Amplitube 3 (Tone Match)

Which one is AxeFx and whick one is Amplitube 3

• First Section is AxeFx

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • First Section is Amplitube 3

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I guess I'll have to be the one to say that neither of the clips sound like an Orange Rockerverb. :lol

Seriously I'm not voting because I don't see the point. Tone matching is there to make your Axe-Fx sound better, not worse. :lol What is the result if people get it wrong? It's not that Amplitube is "just as good as an Axe-Fx". What is the result if people get it right? Tone matching can make you sound worse if your source is bad? :lol Sorry dude.

Here are two clips of my actual Orange Rockerverb:

You had an Axe-Fx already and you bought Amplitube 3? IMHO, you wasted your money.

I meant i "bought" it ;)

Anyway. Just a few people here understood the point of my Tone Match. It can get you ANYWHERE! Good or Bad.

Well I guess I'll have to be the one to say that neither of the clips sound like an Orange Rockerverb. :lol

Seriously I'm not voting because I don't see the point. Tone matching is there to make your Axe-Fx sound better, not worse. :lol What is the result if people get it wrong? It's not that Amplitube is "just as good as an Axe-Fx". What is the result if people get it right? Tone matching can make you sound worse if your source is bad? :lol Sorry dude.

Here are two clips of my actual Orange Rockerverb:

Just read what I wrote. You don't need to mock me. I myself didn't like the tone. I won't use it. Nope, Amplitube 3 is not better than AxeFx, nor it will never be.
Tone is Subjective, idk, maybe someone likes the kind of tone coming out of Amplitube.
I also wrote here i used to have a RV50, and i couldn't get the same tone from Amplitube no matter how much i tweaked. I can certainly do it with the AxeFx.

I didn't want to believe how people get sensitive regarding comparisons here, but i think that's true. I absolutely love my Fractal Unit, and I kind liked Amplitube 3. For me It's how about AxeFx can get you anywhere you want. Just like a guy posted a while ago a preset with MetalZones connected in series. Horrible Tone? Maybe! Usable in somekind of situation? Maybe!

All i'm saying is with respect ML Sound Lab. I thank you for all your effort in bringing the tone of the black box to stellar levels. Just hoping people would get the joke purpose of this thread.

If the moderator wants to close the thread, fine by me.

I don't want anyone to feel like they're not welcome here. If you got that kind of a message based on what I said then maybe there was a mistake in interpretation or my language was clumsy. I assure you that was not my intent. All I said was that I wasn't going to vote since I didn't understand what the result of this comparison would be.

Just understand that when your title says Axe-Fx vs Amplitube 3 people come in expecting a shootout. Most people don't even read the texts. So when you've made the Axe-Fx sound worse on purpose that may cause some people question you a bit. Personally I had no difficulties understanding what you did. I just didn't understand the point of doing it in the first place. :)

I don't want anyone to feel like they're not welcome here. If you got that kind of a message based on what I said then maybe there was a mistake in interpretation or my language was clumsy. I assure you that was not my intent. All I said was that I wasn't going to vote since I didn't understand what the result of this comparison would be.

Just understand that when your title says Axe-Fx vs Amplitube 3 people come in expecting a shootout. Most people don't even read the texts. So when you've made the Axe-Fx sound worse on purpose that may cause some people question you a bit. Personally I had no difficulties understanding what you did. I just didn't understand the point of doing it in the first place. :)
I get it now. Internet languages, specially between people from different countries can sometimes get truncated [emoji4]
Will take care with the post name next time haha.
Btw do you still have one isolated guitar track of the first clip you posted? Want to tone Match it! I think it sounds killer!

Enviado de meu SM-N910C usando Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom