Axefx Ultra Video: Vht 2/50/2, Orange 4x12, Rg 2228

bulb

Hey guys, i finally hooked it up to my cabinet using my buddy Tosin's Vht poweramp, and i have to say i was really blown away, i dont know how well this video will translate what it sounds like in the room, but i figured its better than nothing!

It sounds like nothing i have ever tried before, the distortion is just so musical, especially in the low end, but its also unbelievably tight at the same time, i didnt know that sounds like this were possible. I hate to admit it, but at low volumes it really does seem to be tighter and clearer than the engl...so the real test is in a band situation, and tosin will let me borrow the poweramp for next practice so ill know then, but honestly i think it will sound and feel amazing!

Anyways its direct download only since youtube would only ruin the way it sounds:
http://www.mediafire.com/?udwm0o2mmlm

enjoy!

id really like to listen to it.

could you upload a sound only file? the video is making it kinda big for a clip.

Cron said:
id really like to listen to it.

could you upload a sound only file? the video is making it kinda big for a clip.

haha i have no idea how to do that, is there any easy way to it considering i have no video editing software whatsoever?

for future ref, if you're on Windows and get VirtualDub (free), there's an option on the very first File menu "Save WAV..." (assuming it'll open your video... and from there... I'm going to optimistically assume you know of a way to convert that to mp3)

haha nah thats a podx3, which i have been using for the last year and which replaced my podxt which i had been using for the last 3 or so years before that, i still love the pods for what they are, although they are obviously no match for the axefx, but in their price range they really dont have to be!

I have a 2/50/2 and have never run my Axe-FX thru it. You've convinced me to give it a go this weekend.

And you reminded me to sell my PodXT :).

thanks

Back
Top Bottom