AxeFX Ultra & MFC-101 at 2011 Rocklahoma !!

flyingfadr

Power User
Hi all,

Hope this does not come off as bragging....really, it's not, I'm just STOKED !!... EXTREMELLY excited !

My band Alias is playing 2 shows as this years Rocklahoma... 1 show on each of 2 days !

Other bands in the lineup are Whitesnake, Motley Crue, and more !!

The 2 shows will be AxeFX Ultra and MFX-101 powered !...for all the tones, Intelligent harmonization, and all... hope some of you can make it, it would be great to put faces to the names ! ROCK ON !!

http://www.rocklahoma.com/

Congrats on the gigs - You are entitled to be stoked, is great for you to get major exposure on a bill like that.
Enjoy the hell out of it, playing these kind of venues is always a special experience.

They are supposed to be recording video for DVD's... i assume it will be mix desk audio... if we get it, I'll share it ! This is gonna be a BLAST !

Big time congrats dude...you should be pumped!!!! I'm pumped for ya!!!
Kick it!!!

Mark

That's guys ! This is going to be AWESOME !

Now I have to build the fly-rig... I'm figuring a 4-space Rack bag that I can carry on and put in an overhead compartment. Anyone have experience with this ? My MFC-101 is mounted on a Trailer Trash Pro pedalboard, so I'm going to pick up one of their ATA Cases for that...

Now if ONLY the Intelligent Harmonizer would allow for control change to change the Key of the intelligent Harmonizer... thus allowing me to have 1 Lead preset, and send key change information with my footswitch ! THAT would ROCK !! ( Hint, hint, Cliff.... )

Off to program the Tone of Death rig !

Not to brag, but I'll be jamming in front of my computer most of the weekend. It's pretty sweet.

Seriously though, congratulations and best of luck! I can't imagine the amount of adrenaline that's going to be flowing through you when you get on stage. And video clips would be killer.

Back
Top Bottom